Promoting Chess in Switzerland
SWISS CHESS supports:
- Organizations registered in Switzerland which works to promote the game of chess.
In particular, SWISS CHESS facilitates:
- grants and training for young chess players
- the promotion of the game of chess in schools and youth organizations
- participation in chess events
- the distribution of publications about the game
- the purchase of chess materials
- non-recurring chess tournaments and competitions or teaching courses
Requests for support:
Project applications can be submitted at any time, and are dealt with by the SWISS CHESS Grants Committee on a quarterly basis.SWISS CHESS
- gives priority to projects that are co-funded by the applicants.
- only provides support for ongoing projects (no retrospective support).
- does not contribute toward the general operating costs of organizations or toward the costs of recurring chess events.
In order to consider a request, SWISS CHESS requires:
- the filled in first page of the questionnaire for applicants
- detailed budget and financing plan
- further documents on the planned project (objectives, activities, time schedule, etc.).
Requests should be submitted to:
ACCENTUS Charitable Foundation
SWISS CHESS Fund
Tel. +41 44 333 03 33